Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
    Neuer Benutzer

Ausrufezeichen Wrong BTP limit

Hi!

I have about 130k BTP on account. During site configuration i would like to increase consumption rate up to 3500 impression per hour which is equals to 33600 BTP per day. Unfortunately after click on 'Save' i see rather strange message:
    Code:
    For the proper function of the system, a realistic consumption-rate-value is required. From the perspective of the system, the current value is not reasonable, as you do not posses many points. Please set a lower value (less than 1000), or recharge your balance so that you have at least enough points for the next 3 days!
    1) I have enough BTP for 3 day
    2) What is the reason for such strange requirement? Why should advertiser have necessary BTP number for 3 day?

Administrator Avatar von djoni

Standard

Hi! The message appears because you do not have enough points. If you set this consumption rate, the points will be consumed very fast, that is within 3 days. Please set a lower consumption rate in order to proceed.

Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Hi Djoni. I'm very sad because my point (BTP) in Germany descrease -50% today. Can you explain my question?

Administrator Avatar von djoni

Standard

Zitat Zitat von trongdam Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Djoni. I'm very sad because my point (BTP) in Germany descrease -50% today. Can you explain my question?
    Hi! Nothing has changed about the amount of available BTP on your account trongdam. What exactly is your question?

Lesezeichen